Emperor Tamarin Sticker
Regular price $6.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
This durable vinyl Sticker was inspired by the adorable Emperor Tamarin!
- Listed as Least Concern, but slowly becoming in danger of extinction through destruction of rainforests in Peru and Brazil
- Allegedly named for its resemblance to the German emperor Wilhelm II
- Many live in zoos, or are illegally sold as pets
- Omnivorous diet consisting mostly of fruits, nectar and insects
- Gestation period of around 6 months
This Emperor Tamarin Sticker is under 2" wide
As a member of 1% for the Planet, we commit to donate at least 1% of gross sales directly to environmental nonprofits. Read more about our story and the organizations we support on our About Us page.