This Sticker was inspired by the magnificent Mandrill!
- Mandrillus sphinx is a primate of the Old World monkey (Cercopithecidae) family. It is one of two species in the genus Mandrillus.
- Although they look similar to baboons, they are more closely related to mangabeys.
- Found in southern Cameroon, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, and Congo.
- Omnivorous diet consisting mostly of fruits and insects
- Live in rainforests, threatened by deforestation
This Mandrill Sticker is a little over 2" wide
As a member of 1% for the Planet, we commit to donate at least 1% of gross sales directly to environmental nonprofits. Read more about our story and the organizations we support on our About Us page.