This Enamel Pin was inspired by the unique Platypus!
- Only mammal with a bill, one of the last remaining egg-laying mammals, native to eastern Australia and Tasmania.
- As of 2020, it is a legally protected species in all states in Australia
- The males have a venomous barb on the heel of their hind leg
- They live on a diet of worms, larva, shrimp, and crayfish
- They have been introduced into Kangaroo Island
This Platypus Pin is about 1.75" wide with a silver base
As a member of 1% for the Planet, we commit to donate at least 1% of gross sales directly to environmental nonprofits. Read more about our story and the organizations we support on our About Us page.