Ball Python Pin
This Enamel Pin was inspired by the amazing Ball Python!
- Also called the royal python, native to West and Central Africa, where it lives in grasslands, shrublands and open forests.
- The name "ball python" refers to its tendency to curl into a ball when threatened
- Nonvenomous constrictor, the smallest African python, growing to a maximum of 72 in
- Diet in the wild consists mostly of small mammals and birds
- Primarily threatened by poaching for the international exotic pet trade
This Ball Python Pin is about 1.25" wide with a gold colored base
As a member of 1% for the Planet, we commit to donate at least 1% of gross sales directly to environmental nonprofits. Read more about our story and the organizations we support on our About Us page.