This Enamel Pin was inspired by the CRITICALLY ENDANGERED Orangutan!
- Great apes native to the rainforests of Indonesia and Malaysia, but now found only in parts of Borneo and Sumatra, endangered by poaching and deforestation
- Their name means "forest person" in the Malay language. They spend most of their time in trees
- Among the most intelligent non-human primates
- Omnivorous diet consisting mostly of fruits, bark, honey, eggs and insects
- Can live over 30 years, in the wild or in captivity
This Orangutan Pin is about 1.75" long
As a member of 1% for the Planet, we commit to donate at least 1% of gross sales directly to environmental nonprofits. Read more about our story and the organizations we support on our About Us page.