This durable vinyl Sticker was inspired by the majestic Spinosaurus!
- A genus of spinosaurid dinosaur that lived in what is now North Africa, about 100 million years ago
- First discovered in western Egypt in 1912 at the Bahariya Formation
- Consists of two species, discovered in Egypt first, and then Morocco
- The largest of all known terrestrial carnivores, over 50 feet long, and weighing over 7 metric tons
- Lived during the Cretaceous Period.
This Spinosaurus Sticker is over 3" wide
As a member of 1% for the Planet, we commit to donate at least 1% of gross sales directly to environmental nonprofits. Read more about our story and the organizations we support on our About Us page.